Be our Data-Science-Hero (m/f)
As Data Science-Neoheld you’ll own a key-role within our startup: With our CTO Maik, you’ll be at the heart of our data-analytics and data-handling. You will crunch large datasets, perform “some machine-learning-magic” and thus make data for our customers accessible and useful! You will design, develop and implement new services and features with our clients and co-founders using machine learning models and artificial intelligence.
Functional requirements: Your job as a data scientist (m/f)
- You are able to make decisions based on data and insights
- You are eager to apply artificial intelligence to some real-life B2B-challenges and identify new use-cases based on customer interviews and data
- You love crunching data to draw conclusions and predictions based on said data
- Your modus operandi is creative and unconventional where necessary
- You are able to explain and present complex models and algorithms to non-experts
What to expect from Neohelden?
- Friendly colleagues, who are excited to meet you!
- Co-Create and innovate: You are able to shape the future of a product according to your vision!
- Take responsibility from day 1
- Plan and execute research projects
- You’ll have an annual budget to achieve your personal development goals
- Get a first-row-seat on the startup rollercoaster – with all ups and downs
- A competitive salary and stock-options
Neohelden (est. 2018) is a startup from Southern Germany (Karlsruhe/Stuttgart). We are developing an AI-based digital assistant called “Neo”, who’ll make work easier for everyone.
Sounds good? Hit “Apply”!
Send us your CV via email and we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Your point of contact:
Maik Hummel (Co-Founder and CTO)